Why is Vortex™ the No.1 choice in Spray on Liners?
Here are just a few of advantages of a Vortex™ liner over a typical drop in liner.
- Seals the truck bed for an alright seal and prevents rust corrosion and oxidation of the truck surface. Since it bonds directly to the EXACT contours of the truck, no moisture can be trapped between the Vortex™ liner and the truck bed as with a drop liner.
- The Vortex™ liner will actually strengthen your truck bed and also insulate the truck from outside road noise. Helps eliminate vibration, absorbs impact from heave loads such as bricks, tools and supplies and virtually eliminates the possibility or denting the inside of your truck bed.
- Hundreds of assorted colors are available as well as custom colors.
- Adheres directly to the truck so it can't be stolen, lifted out or removed. Your truck protection is always there.
- Unlike a drop in liner, the Vortex™ liner won't crack, spit, tear, rot, corrode, wrap or vibrate & sand down your truck finish.
- Can be applied directly and exactly where you want it. Around 5th wheel plates, light bars and any accessories you don't want Vortexed™
- No excess space is taken up as with drop in liners. You can maximize the full truck bed for usage.
- No fastening or screws to worry about. It bonds permanently to your truck walls, bed and tailgate.
- Ultra-Violet system helps prevent damage from sunlight radiation.
- Increases the value of your truck.
- Guaranteed FOR THE LIFE OF THE TRUCK!